H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How To Be Photogenic

by - May 18, 2009

  1. Wear clothes with colors that suit you.
  2. Pick the right clothes.
  3. Hide your blemishes.
  4. Determine your best angle.
  5. Get rid of a double chin.
  6. Stick your neck out.
  7. Relax.
  8. Think happy thoughts.
  9. Smile with your eyes.
  10. Maintain your posture. .
  11. Get a better photographer.
  12. Edit or enhance photos. Fake it till you make it.
  13. Keep the shine down.
  14. Relax your lip(mouth) region
  15. Keep your face in equilibrium

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments