H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

How to be beautiful without make up

by - December 05, 2009

beautiful Pictures, Images and Photos

  1. Shower and wash yourself daily ..
  2. Moisturize your skin . You can apply lotion during the mornings and before you go to bed at night.
  3. Take good care of your facial skin. Don't freak out over acne, everybody gets pimples and it's perfectly normal ..
  4. Use clear chap-stick ..
  5. Wear appropriate modest clothing . Wear clothing that suits your skin tone .
  6. Keep your nails trim and clean ..
  7. Let your hair dry ..
  8. Keep your hair natural ..
  9. Eat properly .. Having good nutrition keeps your body and mind in good shape .
  10. Go to a hairdresser/stylist and ask for the best hair style for you.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments