H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My room , my heaven

by - December 21, 2009
Yeah ..tis is my room .. my pinky room ..my sweety room ..my secret room .. hahax .. =D . Tmpat segale ak menyoroxkn diry .. huhu .. adex ak ckp ,, "eei ..ta abes2 pink .."
Iny tempat study akuh ..tapy selalu nyew ak blajar kat atas katil ..hehe ..

P/S : Nty na cat warne P.I.N.K

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments