WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Haircut

by - February 16, 2010
Hurm .. Im thinking .. Haircut manew yg sesuai ney ?? tat suit wit me .. My hair da boley cut ney .. Da pnjang ..  Tga thinking na wat mcm manew .. Tis is my wish haircut . Hurm .. warne rambut of cuz laa jet-black not blonde .. Rambut of cuz panjang , baru laa feminime .. Then highlight mow warne pink ... haha ..


How bout short haircut .? still thinking ..
Short or Long haircut ??
hrmm ..let me thinx
My Old Haircut

Bubye long-hair ..

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments