H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Stupid Drama

by - February 11, 2010
Today we had a english class .. Teacher is teachin bout literature (drama) .. the title is Gulp and Gasp by John Townsend .. To all form 4 student can refer to " A collection of Poems , Short stories and drama " .. In class , I volunteer to be Rose in drama " Gulp and Gasp " .. Without refering to their dialog and synopsis , I immediately volunteer myself to act in tis drama .. ( stupid drama )

Gulp and Gasp
John Townsend

A shocking old-time drama of villains , a damsel and a dashing hero . A play for four parts .

CAST IN ORDER OF APPEARANCE
LORD SEPTIC = by Teoh Chia Shuen
The nasty boss of the railways . A cruel and evil villain of the worst sort .
CROUCH = by Safwan
His slimy little servant - a bully who grovels for a living .
ROSE = by Lala (stupid rose)
A pure , young and pretty damsel in distress .
PERCY = by Nazirul
The dashing hero - handsome , brave and squeaky clean .. right down to his undies .

Hrmm .. Actually I dont know the story of tis drama .. Terus volunteer brlakon watax Rose .. Tis is the wosrt drama I ever acting .. Mase form 2 ta silap akuh ,, okay laa gax .. brlakon watax puteri .. But drama ney .. haisy .. mmg paling terux skali n memajal kn akuh .. ta gune ! abes akuh di gosip kn dgn Nazirul .. dyorang katew akuh ngn dy sweet couple . sweet couple palew hotax mu ..! Akuh mmg malu giler arh time brlakon kt depan .. Bkn sbb nervous but dialog dy .. euw .. annoyin ! full of digust .! Ney akuh amex sket2 dialog yg wat akuh ashame ..

1st dialog tat I hate .
Rose  : Where did they find you ?
Percy : On tis station - in litter bin. I had nothing , apart from
           an apple core on my head and a little purse tied
           around neck . There was no money in it , just a tiny
           key . It has a little sign wit the letter NSL on it . I still
           wear it around my neck as a lucky charm . But I've
           had no luck so far . NSL must stand for No Such Luck .
Rose  : Perhaps it will be change tonite ..
Percy : I think it already has . I've just met you !
Rose  : Let me touch the key .
Percy : Of course .. [he takes her hand and puts it on his neck]
            It's all I hav from my past .. I've never known wat this key for .

2nd dialog tat I hate .
Crouch : [Feebly] I was only following orders , sir . It wasn't me .
              Dont blame me .. Please ..
Percy   : Then pick up her flowers , you cad .
Crouch : Of course , sir . By all means , sir . Anything you say , sir .
Rose    : Oh , Percy ! You're my hero . My knight in shining
              armour . My good knight . *P/S : siot betol ..*

3rd dialog tat I hate .
Percy            : Im back !
Rose             : Im shocked .
Crouch          : Im stuck .
Lord Sceptic : Im livid .
Percy            : You're safe .
Rose             : You're here .
Percy            : You're mine .
Rose             : You're strong .
Percy            : Your kiss .
Rose             : Your lips . *P/S : sial dow ayat ney ..*

4th dialog tat I hate .
Percy           : It wasnt easy . I had to take off my pants .
                     *P/S : haha .!!*
Rose            : How shocking !
Percy           : The thing is .. they're bright purple ..
Crouch        : How disgusting . *P/S : yup .. betul2 ..*
Lord Septic : How common .
Rose           : How exciting ! *P/S : sume org gelaxkn akuh .. *
Percy          : And by the time Id dabbed my nose bleed wit my
                    long-johns they were dark red .
Lord Septic : We dont want to know about your underwear .
                    *P/S : hahahaha !!*
Rose           : I do ! *P/S : baabee ar ..*

5th dialog tat I hate .
Rose           : Oh Percy , your mother hid it there when
                     you were a baby . Im so happy wit you .
Percy          : No, Rose . Be happy for US . Half of this yours .
                     You can pay for the operation for you to see again .
                     You can pay for your mother's pills to make her well
                     again . You can pay for a new home . OUR home .
                     I want you to marry me , Rose . All our fears are over .
                     Will you be my wife ? *P/S : kepalew hotax kw ! *
Rose            : Oh Percy ! I love you !
                     *P/S : siot laa .. wat akuh geliw .*
Crouch        : Yuk ! *P/S : me too .. *
Lord Septic : Tis is the worst day of my life . *P/S: taw ta pew ..*

6th dialog tat I hate .
Rose  : Even on such a foggy night our love is clear for all to see !
           And it all goes to show .. Percy's purse and purple pants
            popped these plotters and their pranks!
Percy : And Ive also popped the question . The question of my life .
            Will you marry me ? Will you be mine forever ? and .. and ..
Rose  : Yes ? Wat's ur third question , Percy ?
Percy : Its very chilly . Will you still love me if I go for extra thick ,
            heavy-duty , wolly , chunky , padded , thermal underwear ?
Rose  : Percy , Ill come with you . After all , from now on I will
          always love you through thick or thin! *P/S : Erghh .. suck !*

From tis moment , akuh ta nax lagy brlakon dlm citer yg akuh ta taw .. ! Malu ow .. Abes jer drama giler sentimental jiwang ney ,, akuh terus ta ckp papew .. ta tego sapew2 pun .. Merah padam er mukew ney .. abes akuh kene gosip kat class ..

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments