H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Bukit Fraser

by - March 21, 2010
Yeah .. First time I came here .. syhh .. ahha ..
Wow , not bad .. bole tahan .. sseeejuukkkss ..

Ambex picture pemandangan jewr .. =D


Kyaahh .. da sampai .. had reached my destination .
My new rent bungalow .. Ceh ,, ala2 english ..


Cantex kan .. Jiwa tenang .

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments