H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Skoo break

by - March 16, 2010
Skoo break is not fun . no holidays , no hang out ..
I must get ready for the exam tat is around the corner ..
I must go to suck class tuition ..
Today , I stay in the class for 5 hours . Wtf ..
Im so tired but not sleepy okay .. Sir give me alot of add math's execises ..
Erghh ,, facin wit so many numbers could make me crazy .
On Friday , I had an exam for my add math in class tuition ..
Im not ready yet .. so fckin tired .

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments