WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Histeria in skoo

by - May 19, 2010
This is the scary moment in my life ..
Form5 girl kene rasuk dkt sebelah class aku .. Omg , i saw her .
She screaming loudly and her eyes turn red . Tat was not her but the devil .
There were crowded of people around the girl .. one of them shout for azan . after tat , the other girl hav been histeria ..

I heard her scream then I ran to my class and sat silently at my table .
Aku tutup telinge dgn tangan ..and then menangis.. cry and cry ..
Suddenly , I scream loudly and keep screaming ..
And yes , Im histeria .. I dont know wat happened after tat , Im juz saw my fren relieve me ..
They hold my hands ..I shouted " Pergi !! pergi !! " .. Tat was my frens told me ..
She said tat was not my voice .. They brought me to counselling room ..
I heard sumone azan to me you know and aku rase panas giler bile dgr azan ..
Dyorang suruh aku mengucap but aku ta taw lngsung ,, dyorang sebut name Allah but aku ta kenal .
In my mind , aku rase kosong .. zero and i was scared .
Ustazah ask me to remember Allah and bace Al-Fatihah .. but I dont know . Finally , I can read Al-Fatihah .
After 15 minutes , baru aku sedar kan diri .. Im okay .. but i felt the pain . pening kpalew gylew babi .
Today in skoo , sorang perempuan kene rasuk , and dua org prmpn kene histeria trmasuk aku ..
After histeria , mulew ar kecoh satu skoo .. sume pndang aku laen mcm .. Aku bagy penumbuk baru taw .

Yup , Imma low spirit person .
This moment was very worst ..very scared in my life .



About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments