WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Mother's Day

by - May 08, 2010
 Early morning my mum asked me ,
"Tgk .. Ayda ngn Amir sume da bagy hadia untuk mama .. simple2 jew .. La ta bagy apew2 pun untuk mother's day .. ucapkn pun tidax .. lupew kat mama laa tuh .."
Im juz answer ... "Nty La kasi ar .. org ta taw na beli apew ney .."
My mum said no need la buyin sum souvenir , juz wish pun okay ar ..

Finally , I brought a rose to my mum .. ahha ,,
Kire okay laa tuh kan drpd ta kasi papew .. then i kiss my mum .
Funny betul si Ayda kasi surat nonsense kat mama .. Mengong .

Tonite , we'd celebrate mother's day and hav a simple dinner ..
Lolx ,, my younger brother funny sungguh ..
His comic felt between the escalator ,, he cannot reach it then he made a decision to climb the escalator .. Cerdik betol .. Da laa ramai org kat blkang sume pndang dy ..
Malu - malu .. Who's brother huh ? Sorry , ta kenal laa .. xD
Second , we went to back home , my brother [again] made "lawak bodo"
He went to the small stall tat full of toys . Then he stared at the toys dgn mate yg terbeliak ta penah tgx mainan sebanyax tuh .
Adew laa sorang kakax yg jage stall tuh , then she looked back and scream wen she saw my brother trnganga tgx toys .. Im still remember her scream .. " haargghhhh ..!!! "
Hahahahaha ,, kitorang sume gelak tgx kakak tuh trkejut beruk .. My mum pun laughin ..
Apew laa .. Amir-amir .. sakai !
But mmg fun giler ah , dlm kereta , me and ayda cannot forget tat moment .

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments