WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Saturday

by - May 16, 2010
Today skoo hav "gotong-royong" ..
Me and my frens cleaned the garden in our skoo . cut the grass jew .. boring .
After tat , skoo end , i went to Azz'house . We need to do sumthin laa .. Best glewr .. First , cooking ..


Then , played twister . Nad laughed at me .

Next , played dance carpet .. tired dow .. Kurus akuh . Azz was dancing .. ahha .. lompat2 ..

Next game was trying a dress .. Ahha .. juz borrowed her sister dress .. Pretty sweet .
Candid .. Nad and Azz

After got tired , we chat . Talking about our suck ex-bf .. We was very regret and dont want to repeat our mistake .. Actually , we're not supposed to hav a bf during studying . We're small kids . still school . Then we talk about "rasuk" .. talk about ghost . Erghh , scary .. Last , we talk bout our club ... Still managing this club about one year .. Tera Chaos ..

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments