H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Big nanny

by - June 04, 2010
Shit ! My frens told me about one group in facebook .. Anti Big Nanny , [Pengetua skoo]
aduh .. aku pegi approved group tuh and join them .. becuz i anti wit the headmistress in my skoo .. Mampus , mampus ! Rupew2 nyew pengetua berpakat dgn student untuk listkan name2 budaa yg join group anti big mama ..
Sial kw .. Invite akuh pahal ?!
Me and my frens brtungkus lumus change our name on fb ,, change picture and delete student gampang tuh .. so fcking anxious ..


About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments