H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Midyear exam result

by - July 02, 2010
Today , my skoo hav "hari bertemu pelanggan" .. Only my dad take my result .. my mum had a meeting .. Its my turn to take a result .. Ahha .. I've got 6A , 2B , 1E , 2G .. Cantek ah ! i didnt answer paper 3 of biology yet .. biar ah .. i dont ever care .. tats why I failed subject biol .. Chemistry and Biology failed .. Good job , :D .. dislike those subject .. My dad asked my teacher about my attitude in class .. Omg mampus ! I always sleep in class , then teacher smile at staring at me ... huh , mati aku kalw bapak aku tahu .. My teacher pun answer .. "dy okay jewr dalam class , ta kuat melawan , buat kejew .." hhahahaha .. happy nyew I .. Thanx God my teacher back up me .. Fcking dangerous if my dad know about me .. but my result still , Okay !

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments