H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Secret hair

by - July 23, 2010
I hav natural shiny dark brown hair so dont keep asking me whether Im colouring my hair or not .. Moreover , I hav very thick , messy and rough hair becuz I lurve so .. Im sick of the same bloody question tat people always ask me .. Im not interested with the unnatural or fake hair-colour .. Hell no . I wished I culd hav jet-black hair ..

The secret -

I only use Schwarzkopf product [shampoo] made in Germany for shining my hair .
I dont dye my hair . If so , I will dye my hair into black colour not brown and hav sum pink-highlighther .. But my dad dont agree if I dye my hair into black .. He wants me to hav a natural hair .. He just agree if I dye my hair into reddish-brown colour but I dont want to ..

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments