WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Sweet escape

by - July 20, 2010
In school , me , Nad and Fara always walking around the skoo after recess .. Suppost to be we must enter the class after the bell had rang means recess end .. but we're not enter the class however we skip the class just for few minutes .. Everytime we walking around we have to get rid wit people tat know us deeply like bla bla bla .. When we want to walk in front , omg there's my ex-boyfiee .. he saw me like shit . We move backward and blah .. omg there's a geng botak kat belakang .. Nad's enemy .. We run to get rid of geng botak and turn into left .. omg , there's a aizat and his classmate .. Shit . We lost in the middle of our enemy .. hahahaha ..

Deeper conversation

Me : Nad ! manew kite na pegi neh ?? sekarang neyy kat tengah2 weyy ..
Nad : Kat depan adew ex kw , kat belakang geng botak , kiri lak aizat ngn kwn2 dy ..

?????

Rizal ! hahahhaa .. the cutest boy .. :D then we follow him .. selamat .. Nad had crush on him actually ..

Four peoples tat we hav to get rid :-
  • Geng botak
  • Azz's crush
  • My crush
  • My ex-boyfiee
They like tuttt* .....

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments