WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Ustazah, kalau couple bergaduh?

by - July 06, 2010
Today , in religion subject ,, we learned about "Perpaduan teras kemajuan" tajuk hadis .. We always had a lot of questions in religion class .. well ,, we still learning .. kinda child . majority of our question is the stupid question .. ahha .. Time dlm class agame mmg macam ney .. Dalam hadis menyata kan tidak bole benci-membenci ,, saudara mara tidak bole brgaduh .. Hrmm ,, then we start our question ..

My classmate : Ustazah ,, kalaw suami isteri brgaduh ?
Ustazah : ?????? mane bole ..
My classmate : Ustazah ,, kalaw sepupu ? [actually da tahu answer]

Farah told me to ask sum question .. its my turn .. hek hek ..
Lala : Ustazah ,, Fara tanye kalaw couple bergaduh ??
Ustazah : Kalaw couple brgaduh , putus sajew ... ta paya na pening2 fikir ..

Hahahahaha .. yup , tats rite .. :P

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments