WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Its my birthday

by - August 29, 2010
29 August 2010

My plans for today :
  • Call  my frens
  • Approving all the friends request on my fb
  • Replyin all the comment om my fb and myspace
  • Watching movies at azz's house
  • Hang out at tasik
  • Berbuka at my cousin's house
  • Snap sum pictures today
  • Helping my bestfren that in broken heart
  • Chatting wit my frens
This year paling seronok .. Not like the past .. my father gave me RM 100 .. huhu .. tomorrow , i wanna shopping with my frens .. I ask them to follow me bcuz im seekin for their help .. I dont know how to choose the best clothes for me .. haha .. mengong giler .. Thanx for all people that wished me for my bitrhday .. even i dont know them .. thanx so much for my parents ,, my frens ,, my honeyy ,, the strangers ,, my cousins ..

Sweet sixteen ♥♥

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments