WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Playing True and Dare at school

by - August 16, 2010
Because of tis suck game ,, I had been gossip by the form 5 boys which is next to my class .. I played tat game with my frens and it was so unlucky .. Stupid ..

Flashback :
The arrow spinned fastly and it stop in front of me .. It was *Dare challenge .. I must told sumone tat I love him and he was .. the boy that i dislike .. shit arh .. I must told "I love you .." by force .. In my heart ,, i only love ayien fullstop .. Dont ya get it ?? Then i stand up and went near him and said I love you .. Fuck up ! Majal nyew gua ..


Got it ? the full story ? .. Naahh .. tats why i had been gossip by them .. they said ,, "i love you ,, you love i .." and im 's girlfie .. wtf ,, Dont ever being a full of yurself .. Perasan .. Its just a game rite ? How many times must i told you ??

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments