WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Its hard being a teacher

by - September 24, 2010
Our class 4 Anggerik had to teach form3 student for PMR .. We had to teach mathematics .. Fuhh ,, ituh pun kalaw aku remember laa chapter tuh .. Luckily can answer all the question .. Im quite embarass to teach them and afraid if I give a wrong answer .. Lemme explain and they calculate by themselves .. They ask everything about me ,, how can I get straight A ,, what is my daily eating ,, how to stay healthy and many more .. Alamak ,, aku bkn blajar sgt pun .. Dyorang trkejut bile aku ckp aku ta belajar sgt .. wakaka .. its my luck . I cannot answer that kind of question ,, dont know how to answer and give sum tips for PMR .. But im stay cool and be confident to teach them .. about 11 students that I teach this week .. Now Id learn how i feel being a teacher ... Its fun for me cause im teaching maths and add maths but still complicated ..

I swear tat I dont want to be a teacher .

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments