WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Its about reunion

by - November 08, 2010
I hate reunion becuz of sum reasons .. First ,, mayb our appearance had changed ,, so our old member will ask .. "heyy ..you look different than before laa .." okay ,, I may accept tat but "heyy .. you da gemok skrg .. " Oh God ! no need laa tegur macam tuh .. I have so many ex-schoolmate ,, they said that i looked very different .. Oh yeah ..?? maybe becuz dulu i look nerdy ,, blurr .. sakai .. Hahaa ,, now da maju . Everyone macam tuh jugak .. I see so many my ex-schoolmate yg dah changed alot . From ugly to beautiful ,, from clever to stupid .. hahaa ,, memandai jewr . well ,, I see .. yes , i look different than before .. It was a surprised rite ? Second ,, ouh .. i hate sum people so wen I saw them ,, urghh .. hey piggy pegy mati laah .. hidup lagy kw eh ? i will say tat "in my heart" with an angry-dog face ..

Okay .. here's are the reason why i love reunion .. Ohh ,, i miss you guys .. my lil' friends ,, my lovely preppy ,, my hott gurls ,, my boys ,, my team .. wahh ,, so many wonderful moments laa .. i cant forget .. these are the name list tat im still remember laa .. Kalaw yang tadew tuh .. mayb I can recognize you but dont know yur name .. Sorry ,, Imma absent-minded people .. and maybe sum names are here but they dont remember me . ,, but i remember you

Nurul Ezaty
Neena Azhar
Hialmiah
Omar Mochtar
Syaza Alya
Alyaa Elisa
Nur Arina
Aiman Rosdi
Aiman Wafi
Siti Amira
Ain Roslan
Fara Izzati
Adila Mizei
Ahmad Syahir
Syahirah
Alia
Alif Suhail
Ahmad Munawwar
Farez Farhan
Anwar
Luqman Hakim
Muhd Afif
Mohd. Fathi
Hafiz Johari
Putera Izzat
Faiz
Kamarul Nadzim
Khairul Akmal
Nur Nabila
Shabira Inani
Shahira Azma
Aimi
Zahier

Okayy .. tats all yang I remember .. yang laen ,, of cuz im still can recognize you ,, my ex-sk taman selasih :)

p/s: my new blog title = echo off the love ..and i dont know the mean by tat . peace !
.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments