H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

New year challenge

by - December 31, 2010
10 things I need to do.
  • switch to seventeen.
  • became happy with who i am.
  • stop emo-ness, be ego-ness.
  • be more flexible and indiependent.
  • forget the past mistakes and forgive everyone.
  • never skip the class weather at skoo or tuition.
  • must facing with spm examination.
  • cut off the fat, maintain at 45.
  • clean up my bedroom.
Current mood: Happy lepak-ing at Mcd with my members. I will miss you 2010 and hey what's up 2011.
.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments