H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

A gift from my father.

by - January 12, 2011
My dad came late at night, when he came home, he enter my room and gave me sumthin. "what was that? macam bekas rokok.. awh,, a black watch. Yelaa, my polo watch had passed away. So, about 2 weeks im going to skool without my watch. So fcking incongruous. Actually, everytime when im going out, i will wearing my watch. Mesti. Wajib. My mum ask, "besarnye jam.." and my dad said "dy ney pakai ganas,, tuh yang beli macam laki, beli jam mcm perempuan tanak, beli yang mcm laki." But unfortunately, not reach 2 minutes, the watch that my dad gave just now had damaged due to my roughness. I wear it but when i take it out, it's break.

Dewrr.. memang ganas betul la. Haha,, mampuss. what will im going to face with my dad. Duhh, luckily daa okay after i fix it by myself.
Hari ini saya dan Nad belajar guitar dengan Shahrul. 

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments