WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

I hate slippery

by - January 13, 2011
Before im gonna tell you the main story, i wanna tell that there are 3 girls have been *rasuk at school. Ouh,, thats a small matter x_x . Hahaa, as the title above, i really really hate slippery.. Today i had a class tuition, but it was raining heavily. Gile2 lebat. and i forgot to bring umbrella-ela-ela.. So, terpakse laa walk in the rain. Then, im waiting at the bus station until the rain stopped. About 30 minutes dow.. Sitting alone and im so cold. Sejuk sangat sabar jer laa.
Moral of the story: Sediakan payung sebelum hujan
The rain stopped and im walking to go to class. Suddenly, aduhh slippery. I hate that. Malu. Imagine that you are slippery in front of the people. But luckily im not fell down laa. Aku *terslippery then air hujan tuh terpercik kat mamat cine yg jual vcd cetak rompak at kaki lima. Huhuhu,, cabut ar. Terkejut dy dow. Aduhh.. Okay laa,, forget about that, start to blush. I have to skip biology class cuz it was too late.. But i will enter for the next class. After tuition on 8pm. Im going to pray maghrib at my tuition center cuz maghrib time almost over. When im start to pray, my friend, Nazi watching at me. He said that he never saw me pray before. Wtf laa, how am i gonna *khusyuk.. Tongong laa Nazi, na tergelak aku dibuatnye. After pray pulak,, its time for me na balas balik kat Nazi. "Weyy nazi,, aku dah abes smbahyang,, skali aku pegang kw, batal air smbhyang kw! Hahhahaha..." Im just kidding, sajer na gertak dy.. Saper suruh disturb aku na smbhyang.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments