H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Senior-year

by - January 03, 2011
Everyone hav their own story on their first day at skool, so do i.. Today was my last day of the first day in skool. Means this year is my last of the skool's life. and Im senior in this year, haha.. Form5 already.. Alright, I just finish my homework and do some revision. Yesterday,, i was just joking laa on fb,,


Actually, aku guraw jer.. But aku memang adew nawaitu na jady class monitor.. Yelaa, i want to get marks on my co-curriculum. im just ordinary student, im not a prefect pun. Tadew jawatan. Back to the story, I had set alarm at 6.00 am sharp. Alarm was ringing but im still sleep, then i heard sound of the switched. The light is on barula aku bangun, mandy then takan na citer kowt.. Okay im ready to school.
Pict ney mesti first time kn korang tgk aku brtudung. Hahaha,.

My dad drive me and my sister to school, aku pun turun la ape lagi, then my sister tegur, "eei.. napew tudung kw mcm tuh??" eh suke hati aku lah nak pakai mcm mane pun. At assembly, i meet my fren Nadd, Fara and Hazz.. Hahaa complete four-friends. I ask laa Fara, "weyy,, tudung aku labuh kew?" "a'ah dow labuh..." tell her. Dewrr! After meet them, aku pun line-up laa, hazz at the back. Then, kiki said "kw nmpak suci dow.." "kenape? sebab tudung aku labuh eh?" i said. "Ta laa.. sebab muke kw nmpak suci.." Hahhahah,, caya laa Kiki! aku memang suci pun.. Ney baru i like.. At class pulak, i ask the same question at safwan and he said "wanita muslimah." Apahal dyorang neyh?? Tudung aku labuh sangat kew? Awh no wonder laa, i neva wear long-scarf kan.. No wonder laa dyorang weird when they look at me.

The time has come, teacher want to organise the class. Dewrr, at first Diyana be our class monitor but she didnt want then she constitute me as class monitor.. Hahahhah!! with proud, aku pun take over laa.. Finally gurauan jady kenyataan dow.. Hahah.. But im having bad luck, the teacher from the next class scolded me becuz i didnt handle the class properly. Class bising bapak arhh.. But, aku dapat mengatasi nyer,, lame2 okay laa. Hee, power ta aku jady class monitor. Hahahahah.. sweet smile.

During religion class, aku terloyar burok ape ntah. Time neyh ustazah taught about tajwid. Yelaaa, im admit that i dont understand about tajwid. We learned about Qalqalah. I ask ustazah cuz didnt understand

Me: Ustazah,, hukum qalqalah tuh mesti kene ade 69 eh kat atas huruf ?
Ustazah: enam sembilan ?? awh... itu tanwin..

Pastu en, all my classmate laughin at me.. 69. dewrr, manew laa aku tahu name dy.. Siot dow dyorang neyh. But, everytime when i remember back, im going to laugh. Haha. What so embarrass. Thats all. Im so busy but neva being disloyal.

This is my school path.

1 Anggerik - 2 Anggerik - 3 Anggerik - 4 Anggerik - 5 Anggerik
.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments