H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

The facts about women

by - February 24, 2011
01. Are you listening to me?! = I'm leaving you after this.
02. Do whatever you want. = Give me attention.
03. Do you love me? = Are you cheating on me?
04. I don't know... = No.
05. I feel ugly... = Tell me I'm beautiful.
06. I have plans tonight. = Leave me alone.
07. I'll be there in a second. = I'll be there in an hour.
08. I'm not crying. = I need you.
09. I'm not mad. = Of course I'm mad.
10. I'm sorry. = You'll be sorry.
11. It's okay... = I don't like it.
12. I want new clothes... = ...and shoes, and jewelry, and purses...
13. Maybe. = No.
14. No. = No.
15. Nothing, really. = There's something actually.
16. Sure, I guess... = No thanks.
17. There's a spider there. = OMG KILL IT!
18. Was that the dog? = Go downstairs and check for me.
19. We have to talk. = You're in trouble.
20. Where were you last night? = Are you cheating on me?
Did you think that the content above are facts about women. Haha.. yes you are. Urm,, me too. am i?? Maybe yesno,, korang jer.. bukan saya. Absolutely right. Oh yeah.. i love facts. Credit by: Mahqii

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments