H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Tutorial: Hide your shoutbox

by - February 28, 2011
Just go thru keyh wit this tutorial. Tanak cakap banyak. Its a quick post. Hide your shoutbox or cbox like my blog. See the "Lets chat" that float on the right background. Haa,, macam tulah sembunyikan shoutbox.

Dashboard > Design > Add a gadget > HTML/ Javascript

And paste this code in the html widget.


Note: Please remove <pre> and </pre> inside the code. Dont forget to paste your shoutmix/cbox code on this code..
Dalam code kat atas neyh,, saya ade tulis "THEN PUT YOUR SHOUTMIX CODE HERE"
Korang cut ayat tuh pastu letak code shoutmix korang..
Keyh.. thats all.
Sweet tutorial from meyy..
P/s: Please ask me for the tutorial: formspring.me/pelangicolours

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments