H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

March challenges

by - March 01, 2011
  1. Crazy-monthly test. Relax ar.. test jer. Bukan serius pun :P
  2. Save money. Earn money from parents.
  3. Ade monthly test kan, okay,, make sure prepare ape2 aje.
  4. Makan, makan, makan ayam lagi. 
  5. Get enough sleep. Mr mystery punye pasal, About 2am i wake up and reading. Then sleep balik.
  6. I wanna stay away from mr mystery but how??
  7. Wake up on 8.00am every weekend? 
  8. Make a new buddies at least three. three jer? sombong nye :D
  9. Eh, i was just realize, its march. Omg, cepat nyer mase berlalu. Studyhardbesmart
  10. Planning a date after monthly test.
  11. Eleventh- want to add sumthin here?

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments