H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

The time i steal my brother's bicycle.

by - March 30, 2011
I just back from marching.
Me, Fara and Amanina was walking to home.
We walked in front on my brother's school. Well, i know he had a co-curriculum activity and i saw him cycling back to home. I was very tired marching and walking. I feel like wanna kick sumone. Haha. After that, i saw my brother again stop at the ice-blended's stall. His bicycle parking behind him.

Me: Weyy, ituh Amir kan. Kat kedai ice-blended.
Fara: Yekew, ntah2 bukan.
Me: Hurm.. (looking closely)
Fara: A'ah laa weyh,, Amir..
Me: Hah bagus, aku na cilok basikal dia.. Penat sangat.

I came closely to his bicycle and lift the bike rod and then blah. My frens laughing at me and he call my brother that sumone had steal his bike. Yes i saw his face when he turned around at the back, his bicycle disappeared. Taraa~
Kecian nyew dia.. Alololo.. He still didnt saw me and searchin for his bicycle. Huhu,, terase agak simpati dekat dia. Pity him. Im still cannot forget his face when he searching for his bicycle. Dia gelabah tapi kelihatan tenang dan dia macam terpinga-pinga basikal dia hilang. Aduhh.. cant forget that.
Sorry Amir... Sian adek kakak. Haha.. Nanti takan buat lagi macam tuh.
 Ads: Sila click untuk lihat.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments