H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Tips for web design

by - March 06, 2011
  1. Aim before you shoot.
  2. Have plan will succed.
  3. Be precise and concise.
  4. Important things first.
  5. Content is king.
  6. Modern man (and woman definitely) has limited time- so get straight to the point.
  7. Divide and conquer.
  8. Use fancy features; such as counters, sparingly.
  9. Only primary school pupils make silly spelling mistakes.
  10. Why launch a web page when it is not ready?
  11. New and up-to-date
  12. Be consistent.
  13. I want to 'remember' your page but it has no name.
  14. Tell them how old your page is.
  15. Testing makes perfect.
  16. Get users' views.
  17. Who is interested in your picture?
  18. Big or plenty is not necessarily better.
  19. Colours synergise only when they are compatible.
  20. Let them 'see' the 'jungle' when they are looking at a 'tree'.
  21. Allow visitors to 'escape' easily.
  22. Give them what they want quickly.
  23. A promise is a promise.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments