H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Aprayl.

by - April 03, 2011
School was pathetically boring. I am started to sleep again in class. But its my fault to sleep at last of the number of clock. I am busy with PBSM marching and doing my homeworks. I have no time yet to prepare for the biology test. I will be sitting the test on this friday. Freaky isnt.

On April, i pray for the easiest month. And i hope i will do my best at anyway that i culd. Counting for the day i'll be sitting for the SPM examination. Anybody who know what is the date of SPM eh? Tell me.

Almost forgot to clean up my greeny room.

I am alone and loner. Got sum problem that still cannot be done wit it. Let it fade. I am not interesting to solve the problem. Cant tell you what had happened. Its my personal. That why i change my blog url. And cheers to visit the new url. Thanx followed my blog.

Sorry if i late to update my blog.
Ads: Sila Click untuk lihat.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments