H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Being a nutritionist is my ambition

by - April 09, 2011
Being a nutrionist *Pakar Nutrisi  is super-suitable for me.
And this is the career that i want to be when i grow up.
Its because i want to be a doctor and i prefer nutrionist. I also love biology subject and i love about nutrition. I love to study about human. Hurm, so this career was very suitable for me and i choose the career becuz im really desire for this career.
Hope that i can achieve my ambition. and permanently. *Aminn... 


A nutritionist is a person who advises on matters of food and nutrition impacts on health. In some jurisdictions, nutritionists are recognized health care professionals who have undergone postsecondary educational programs in the sciences and have studied nutrients and other components of food in depth.
Ads: Sila click untuk lihat

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments