H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Today is stupid laa *April fool

by - April 01, 2011
Yeah, its april fool. But i neva fooling around wit my fren. A little less bored. I entered biology class today (of course, one of my favourite subject) and sir was very strict today.
If you cant get the answer, stand up on the chair
Ouh man! Why culd this happened *but fortunately not happen to me but my pal yang kene. Sir was looking around to pick up sumone to answer his question. Eveybody bowed their head down including me. Takowt.. Kesian you guys,, haha..

*Guy that sit behind me that wear a blue shirt tuh.. Bole laa.. Korang nak? Haha

*Haa,, tulaa cannot answer the question. Kan kene denda.

*There's plenty of people snaping sum pictures.

*Yeah.. naughty students in the class. Sir call them shemale. *Pondan

* Sir snaping their pictures pulak. Then girl tat wear purple clothes pulak kene.
Okay.. On the next class, sir will do the same *activity again. Omg, i must get ready. If not, sir said he will expel the student who fail his test. I am freaking worry.

I found this novel, *Fantasi Cintaku. RM 19.90. and im interested to read.
Ads: Sila Tekan untuk lihat.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments