H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Biology paper = Mentally ill

by - May 14, 2011
Its not my fault late to update my blog. Blogger.com was suck that moment. Lemme tell you bout the last friday.
Biology paper can make us mentally-ill. Yes, its fact. Even you love subject biology so much, but you still cannot get the highest scores. Me either. Im trying my best but it is worse. 

Maybe we can blame the provider questions.
What kind of question did you give us, bloody?
Or maybe i can blame myself.
Why dont you revise for the subject huh?

Neva mind. Forget the paper. Its too late to nag. Today got tuition. Shit. I forgot to wear a shawl. Last week, i wore the shawl becuz i dont want my dear to see my new hair. At last, im busted. Its a temporary curl at the bottom. Taraaa ~


About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments