H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My weakness in answering question.

by - May 14, 2011
I cant answer properly and confidentaly and correctly on PAPER 2 section a, of all subjects, BM, English, Religion, Add Math, Biology, History, Chemistry, Mathematics and Physics. Yes. i found my weakness to answer this part. But on paper 2 section b (essay), i can answer fullyhappily. But on paper 1, tats making me cry.

Can you solve my problem ?
How to answer better in paper 2,, anyone please ?

Mood: Beggin'

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments