WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Teacher's day

by - May 23, 2011
Sorry, late to post. Happy teacher's day to all teachers in the world. cikgu Harlina, cikgu Jamani, cikgu Mahani, teacher Azian, teacher Rani, cikgu Endah, cikgu Noriati, cikgu Noraini and ustazah Nor Azlin.

Sorry for twice. I hav no picture about the day. But these pictures are only my pictures and my classmate. After we're make up. Saja gewdik2. Isyh iysh. Take a view :)

Its me, Syaza and Nazirul.
Me and Fatin
Love her! Ahha. 
Let my picture be the last picture in this post. Bubye.
Ads: Sila click untuk lihat.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments