H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

The facts about meyy

by - May 21, 2011
The fact about me is i like to borrow other's book and i wont give it back. Sometimes they forgot that i ever borrow their book while me too.. And till now, i dont know the book's owner. Thats the second facts about me, Imma absent-minded. Some of the books i took from library school. Hahhahah. But im not a stealer. Im just take it. Its not my fault. Its my hand. Dont blame me. Ahha. =D

The third fact is im eating by using a bowl not a plate. And my meal must have soup and vegetables and chicken too. Im allergic to prawns and peanuts and i will have skin irritation after eating the P-P. My mum always said that eating in a bowl is not good becuz provision will be slightly. Ah, itu pantang larang zaman tok kaduk. Okay, that's also the fact about me. I dont believe in pantang larang, traditional-treatment, kata orang tua ape jadah semua tuh

I am the hair obsession. Absolutely. I love long-hair with medium curl and black and smooth, soft, thicker and suitable with me. Fake eyelash too. I need it. Well, ive got a greenlight from my dear. Yesterday, im wearing the thick-close fake eyelash. Out of the blue, while i was talking to my dear and blinking my eyelash, the fake eyelashes almost drop. Omg, very embarassed moment. "Arghh, habis laa bulu mata aku na tertanggal!" shouted me. After that, i remove the fake eyelash from my eyes,  Pretty cool. =.='

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments