H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Tutorial: Insert a message box when close the page

by - May 07, 2011
whatthehell is message box? Like this.



Step 1:
Dashboard > Design > Add a gadget > HTML/ Javascript

Step 2:
Copy this code and paste it on HTML widget.


Step 3:
Edit YOU CAN WRITE ANYTHING HERE. then save.

Easy isnt. Note: Please remove <pre> and </pre> inside the code.
Sweet tutorial from me. Bubye.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments