H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Which style is suitable for me?

by - May 01, 2011
This is how the hairstyle that i prefer. Medium curl long hairstyle.

No dress please, *except for the formal event. I choose for the casual image.

Okay, i love it. The dress-up. Cool - Relax - Casual - Cute 

The casual. Greenlicious + Pinkilicious = Cool / Blue isnt?

And for the last touch, make up is important. I want the natural-colour, soft and look pale. No contrast-colour. Plus contact lens also. Perfectly done.

Can i  ...?

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments