H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Add Math Project Work 2011

by - June 22, 2011
Every student taking add math is required to carry out a project work in form5.
So here's the link to share
www.scribd.com/doc/57509575/Add-maths-Project-Work-2011-Mc-G3N
Saya punya da siap taw taw. =.=
Meniru jer bulat2.. Tapew,, teacher kasi. :)
Here's my work. You can copy this, im not bother. All my creativity also bule tiru. Tapew.. :) Im not stingy. Kita sama2 share okay. Click to expand larger. There's 46 pages, larat kew korang open one by one? Hurm,, kalw na senang, pergi jer kat link ney *my album


About The Author

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. seriously ni kerja kursus for addmths?thnks .nak copy.
    mati kalau my tcer tahu.
    btw takpelah dh nak kena hantar.
    sakit kepala fikir.-_-

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. a'ah folio add math.. copy laa.. dipersilakan..

    ReplyDelete