WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My results for midyear exam

by - June 20, 2011


Alhamdulillah.
No subjects failed. First time i pass in biology and chemistry. Physics decrease alot.
My parents gonna take my result at school, next friday. They will be proud :)
Okay.. keep it up. Naah,, my target for SPM ?
"2A+ 2A 3A- 2B" InsyaAllah. 
Good luck for your exam keyh especially for spm candidates.


For those who passed with distinction in their exam, a big of congratulation to you. *Clapping. Keep it up keyh. But dont be over confident, do better in the real SPM. For those who havent pass in their exam or to cut it short, failed. Dont give up. Come on, its just a midyear exam. Before this, i never passed in paper biology and chemistry, im always got G, G and G. Seriously,, the marks that i score were 25++ for chemistry and 39-- for biology. But now, i got 47 and 50. See the different? This year, just focus on yur study, push away all the things that crossed yur mind. Its not important.



"Your marks create your future." -my quote


I dont think about my future yet. "That moment" really haunting me. :'(

About The Author

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. tahniah. agama A-, bagus la, jangan dalam exam je oke :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. usaha lagi..
    usaha tangga kejayaan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tulaa. agama patut A or A+ kan. Isyh2. tapew.. mmg akan cube lagi.
    Thanx Izzar.

    ReplyDelete