H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Shopping at IKEA, OneUtama

by - June 14, 2011
My house was under renovation aite. So, we buy sum things from IKEA.

Erm.. Makan-makan. I love their meatballs so much. 10 pcs pun not enuff actually.

Hey peeps! I wanna tell you about my results. So far so good taw. Alhamdulillah. Im improving alot after heartbroken semua tuh.. I tend to be strong and face all the sick-problemness. And i hav alot of supporters beside me. Thank you all. Especially to my mum and dad, they support me so much, i know they're always pray from me. Thanks mama dengan ayah. Im glad to hav such a good supporters like my parents. 

P/s : I will update about my results keyh, soon. This week jugak.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments