H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

The capital SPM

by - July 07, 2011
SPM

Around the corner. This creepy examination frightened me. And this biatch exam control my mind for not thinking about other things. Black out my mind. Erase the other memories except for the education. Its a month of July now. Naaahh.. wake up. 127 days left. I am hard-struggling for trial. Beat 'em silently. I didnt back home after school instead of studying at medan selera, #TescoRawang until 6.00pm. *laughing. Seriously. Cause my house is under renovation. Shaytz =.='

Mood: I just love #biology Dont you? Weee..shoot me :P

About The Author

You May Also Like

2 comments