WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

My misery month

by - July 03, 2011
Sorry, i forgot to wish for the first July. I was sick and just come back from the clinic. My asthma become more worse. Now, i'd recovered.


Assalamualaikum.
Good-bye June. My terrible month. The heartbreak, the sickness, everything in June. :/ Well im sorry to say that. I hope July will bring the essence of paradise. At least a little.

Today, this is who i am. And today, i tend to stay strongly. I know i culd. I must believe in myself. The spm examination almost near. All i need to do in this July are:-

  1. Finishing cover all the form 4 topics.
  2. Doing alot of questions.
  3. Take a good care of healthy.
  4. Avoid from watching tv's and listening to mp3.
  5. Give 99% attention in class.
  6. Doing proposal for persatuan bm. *idk this
  7. Get enuff sleep. :)
  8. I tweet more. Follow me here. www.twitter.com/lalamonsterz
  9. Cleaning my new room. View this 
  10. Be myself. Ignore of what people said. :)


About The Author

You May Also Like

2 comments