WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

#Wordless Wednesday

by - July 27, 2011
My teacher is going to be a monster today.. Hahahahah!
Okay lemme tell the first chapta of the real story. Yesterday, my teacher asked me to give a poster *afterschool to every classes of form 5.
Teacha: Nanti kamu bagi ney dekat semua kelas taw.
Me: Okay.. :)
Teacha: Haa, ade 10. cukup untuk semua kelas.
Me: Haa.. okay cikgu. <---amanah ney
So, yesterday i only give 3 out of 9 classes including my class. I dont really know my schoolmates other than my class but just a few laa i know them. Hrmm, tomorrow laa settle that. I keep the posters inside the teacher's table in my class. Hide it. *_*

And today.
My teacher came to my class for #PNP .
Teacha: Adilla!!!
Me: Yea cikgu.. (came near to teacha)
Teacha: Cikgu suruh bagi kan kat semua kelas, napew ta bagi?? Pandai yea kamu sorok kat dalam meja.
Me: Eh, cikgu tapi saya dah bagi.. untuk 3 kelas jer la. Semalam nak dekat balik, tuh yg saya "simpan". Hari ney saya na bagi
Teacha: Banyak laa.. ini kalau kamu pegi dr kelas kew kelas, kan senang.
Me: Hurm.. hehe.. Meh laa cikgu saya bagikan. :)
Teacha: Dah ta paya.
Hahahaha.. mengamuk dow cikgu.. How the teache know im hiding the poster inside tha table.. Haisy,, dah laa im the class monitor. Useless! Uisyh.. and today all the class monitors of form5 had a meeting. We're planning for Majlis Graduasi. Wahh,, gempak gila laa majlis ney especially if GOT ME. Haha. Awh, im just become an AJK. And i have a 2 duties. Ouh my. Mesti kerja teruk like ajk bm before this. Now, im just back from school and blogging. Hee, hungry. :/

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments