H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Beauty tricks: Double eyelids

by - August 17, 2011
Phor those who have single eyelids, you can use this to make your eyelids seem larger. As phor me, i have those double eyelids but im just want to make it perfect

Its mine. Ngee, you can have this at the accessories shops too. Whenever i close my eyes, my friends selalu tegur, "Eh ape bende dekat mata kau??" Naah// =.= That is the cons, kantoi.

How to use: 



**Source: www.ekiblog.com

About The Author

You May Also Like

2 comments