H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Today is my birthday Ⅰ

by - August 29, 2011

Malam semalam dah kene baling tepung dengan Ayda. When i was sleeping, i heard sumone called my name.. "Lalaaa..hari ney hari jadi kau..." when i open my eyes, i saw my sister record the video sambil baling tepung. Memang shit ar. Okay, i will tell you more about today, nak kene balik kampung cepat ney.. Bubye!


About The Author

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. haha..i pn cnfuse nk stdy yg mne stu...i pn spm taun nie...hope we can help each other

    ReplyDelete
  2. sblm 4get..hepy besday again..smile always k...

    ReplyDelete
  3. cmt ari raya aidilfitri...smuga rya lala xcm ara taun nie...brya tnpa owg trsyg..tp ara da kuatkn smgt tuk lupakn die...hehe..ex bf..tp still sygkn die n trigtkn die stiap ara n mse..hope u`re hepy clebrate eid day

    ReplyDelete