H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

#Wordless Wednesday

by - August 24, 2011

The shtoopeed people in the picture above is my sista. She's uglr. Wat tha?? :D . Okay, in school, all the form5 students had to collect all their teacher's signature and markah ape ntah for Sijil Berhenti Sekolah. See, what the teachers labelled me as:-

I- Cemerlang
II- Baik
III- Memuaskan
IV- Tidak memuaskan

Mrs. Bahasa Melayu - Cemerlang
Mrs. English - Cemerlang
Mrs. Mathematics - Cemerlang
Mrs. Sejarah - Cemerlang
Mrs. Pend. Agama Islam - Cemerlang
Mrs. Chemistry - Cemerlang
Mrs. Physics - Cemerlang
Mrs. Biology - Cemerlang
Mrs Additional Mathematics - Cemerlang

Perhh,, all the teachers labelled me as "cemerlang" Hahahah.. class monitor memang laa. T_T
Im kind towards the teachers, always tolong teacha. Lari sana, lari sini. Tapi di sebalik tabir ?

About The Author

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. hey..i like ur blog .fb...can u make one 4 me..?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ara mieyra.. Ta faham, buat ape yea awk ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sory maybe bhasa tgh klut...i xpndai nk decorate blog smpai i delete blog i...cm ne u wt ha???

    ReplyDelete