H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Meniti hari trauma.

by - September 18, 2011
Salam sejahtera.
Im come-back-again. Title macam gempak but it is just contain about tomorrow had a school and the trauma when tomorrow got Peperiksaan Percubaan SPM Biology. Oh woww, watthephuck. ==' So today, i am pushing myself to study biology and i had done 2 set of model paper. Bule tahan. Wishing that the question will be easier like an abc-z. Dah lah nak jadi medical doctor. Im going to shot myself if i phail the bio one.

p/s: Wish me luck keyh all bloggers. And phor those who are spm candidate and taking biology phor tomorrow, i hope you can answer it sambil pejam mata bukan sambil mata berair.


YOU CAN ANSWER IT

About The Author

You May Also Like

2 comments