WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Unforgetable mistake that we did.

by - September 24, 2011

Everybody make mistake and nobody is perfect. As phor me, there was no istilah "perfect" in my life. My life was full with darkness. If there's no darkness, it will be kosong. Mana ada perfect! Sebagai seorang manusia yang lemah, kita tidak akan lepas dari membuat kesilapan. Kadang-kala dengan sedikit kesilapan yang kita buat akan memberi impak yang sangat banyak. As phor teenagers that have a feeling of curiousity, kita tidak sedar bahawa kesalahan yang kita buat telah merosakkan diri kita sendiri. And without our realisation, we are almost lost everything that very valuable. Because of that, i learned to be not so curious, the mistake that i made before was almost killing me. Ah, that was shit. I let myself to be independent. I dont want to socializing more with useless people. Tadew motif pun. With my hopeful of hopeless, i stand on my own feet and moving on.


Stay cool in your small city.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments