H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


H e l l o!

I'm Lala Rahim. Blogger based in Malaysia. Just a girl who never stopped to appreciate the beauty above me.

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

#Wordless Wednesday

by - September 14, 2011
I am entirely tired. Ta dapat pegi open house dua buah rumah. Kiki's house and Adeeba's house sebab its raining heavily now. I hate rain the most. Get off. All my friends gathering at their house while me trapped in tha messy little room. K neva mind. Exam so far so good. Add math was totally fine, english was fine, agama was fine, sejarah was fine, and bahasa cant reach the target. Tinggal chemistry, biology and physics.. Oh tat subjects were killing me. Wish me tha huge of luck keyh.
p/s: dont say anything bout tha picture above, i know my face creepy enuff.

Lots of love,
Lala.

About The Author

You May Also Like

0 comments