WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile


For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com


WELCOME, READERS!

I'm Lala. 8 years in blogging based in Malaysia. English writer. Bachelor's degree in Communication at Universiti Putra Malaysia. Former Radio Presenter at PutraFM and Former Journalist Trainee at BERNAMA. I currently work as Assistant Producer at Bernama News Channel (astro ch 502).

View my complete profile

For advertising, collaboration, sponsorship, event coverage, product review etc, kindly reach me at lalarahim@hotmail.com

Got class on holiday

by - October 24, 2011

Muke ketat when studying phor sejarah. Nak tahu? tiap2 hari aku study sejarah gila babi.

She's Madi. Malu2 pulak.

Oh korang.. sorry candid. hee, i just want to show tat my frens sgt rajin taw.

I dont know what's wrong with me. Yeah but this is me, pegi skool pakai selipar,seluar track with t-shirt gamba hantu. haha. Tapi cikgu ta mara pun laa.

About The Author

You May Also Like

5 comments

  1. blog owner punya pic comel hehe :D good luck for SPM ! ^_^v

    ReplyDelete
  2. you're just like me when I was in high school. Sempoi je pegi skola pakai t-shirt random dgn tracksuit pants. Sekolah tu kan ayah kita punya.. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. lala,,,xde soklan spot agme islam ke?? hope u can share with everyone

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ara Mieyra: Nanti sy kasi tahu keyh.. ada tuh mmg ada. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tqa London: Hahha..yes its true. Skola tuh kite bayar kan.. hahaha

    ReplyDelete